Church Doors Re-Opening:
As we re-open, we will be following governmental guidelines, which means that our Sanctuary will only accomodate approximately 50 people.
Here is what we are doing in order to love and honor each other as we re-open:
* If you are not feeling well or are in the "at risk" category we continue to ask you to participate through online means. (at risk = over 65 (especially over 85) or having underlying health risks: Cancer, Chronic kidney disease, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant, Obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30 or higher), Serious heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies, Sickle cell disease, Type 2 diabetes mellitus, etc.)
* Temperature will be taken of each individual before entering the Sanctuary. If your temperature is 100.4 or more we will ask you not to enter the Sanctuary.
* We are strongly urging everyone to wear a mask while in the building.
* We ask everyone to maintain physical spacing of 6'.
* We ask you to visit on the porch before or after services, but not to stay in the Sanctuary to talk.
On Sunday, September 13, 2020 we will have a soft re-opening of our church doors.
Beginning Sunday, September 20, 2020 we will be having 2 English speaking services, one from 9-10 and the other from 10:30-11:30. Our Hispanic Service is meeting at 12:00 noon.
If you are not able to enter the Sanctuary, we ask that you worship with us via YouTube Live.
Here is a link to our You Tube Channel:
Here is a link to our Church FaceBook page:
Here is a link to the CDC Coronavirus Webpage:
20/20/20 Groups Here is a PDF of the Reading Plans - Children, Classic & Express-->
We would like to invite everyone to attend at least one 20/20/20 group. This is a small group <10 that meets to read the Bible, reflect on it and share what God is saying. We also pray for each person to have "follow through" on what God has been speaking to them.
Currently we have four opportunities to meet, but we would like to increase the number available. If you are interested in facilitating one of these meetings, please contact Pastor Curt. To join any of our current sessions please call the leader for more information.
Monday 3:30-5:30pm - Led By Pastor Curt
Tuesday 4:30-6:00pm - Led by Pastor Tom
Friday 2-4pm - Led by Gary C.
Saturday 3:30-5:00pm - Led by Pastor Gaylene
The Return - A National & Global Day of Prayer, September 26, 2020
Our church will be joining with hundreds of churches across America as well as all those that gather on the Mall in Washington D.C. for a time of prayerful confession, repentance and intercession. See TheReturnWebsite for more details.